Amouranth has taken her content to another level - by creating an AI version of herself that can talk to fans any time they want. Artificial intelligence has been all the rage lately with ChatGPT taking the internet by storm.
News Articles & FAQs
AI Chatbots News
Much of the talk about artificial intelligence (AI) and its potential impact is revolving around consequences it may have for jobs, with some predicting millions of people may be made redundant by ever improving digital bots.
Built on OpenAI’s ChatGPT, Amy has been tailored specifically for cryptocurrency and blockchain information. Amy provides users with insights into historical events that have shaped the industry and the latest information on blockchain technology and price listings.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is BlockBot and what does it aim to achieve?
BlockBot is an innovative blockchain project that aims to create a decentralized ecosystem for AI bots. The platform enables users to access various AI bots and applications for different purposes like data analysis, process automation, and entertainment. The main goal of BlockBot is to revolutionize the AI industry by connecting users with a diverse array of AI bots and applications.
What is the BOT token and what are its uses?
The BOT token is the native utility token of the BlockBot platform. It serves as the primary currency for accessing and using AI bots within the BlockBot ecosystem. Users can spend BOT tokens to access individual bots or stake their tokens to gain access to premium bots, while developers receive BOT tokens as payment for usage of their AI bots.
What is the total supply of BOT tokens?
There will be a total of 100 billion BOT tokens minted on the Binance BNB Chain. 89% of the BOT supply (88,888,888,888) will be sold in the presale, while the remaining 11% (11,111,111,112) is reserved for liquidity, listing fees, and community rewards.
How can I participate in the BlockBot presale?
You can buy BOT tokens on our website at https://wwww.blockbot.ai. Connect your wallet to the BNB Chain Network and click Buy Now on top of homepage. The total of 88,888,888,888 BOT tokens will be available to purchase in 3 stages (PreSale, Public Sale 1, Final Public Sale). PreSale will have 44,444,444,444 $BOT tokens available and 44,444,444,444 $BOT tokens available for Public Sale. At $310/BNB, PreSale: 44,444,444,444 $BOT tokens available for 3,333,333 BOT/BNB (~$0.000093 USD/BOT). Public Sale 1: 22,222,222,222 $BOT tokens available for 1,666,667 BOT/BNB (~$0.000186 USD/BOT). Final Public Sale: 22,222,222,222 $BOT tokens available for 833,333 BOT/BNB (~$0.000372 USD/BOT). Token Sale Contract: 0x8b9b87e04f865B6D348Cc29e0F9D7a77FfE886a2
How will the funds raised from the token sale be used?
The funds raised from the token sale will be utilized for the development of new AI bots, as well as the continuous improvement and expansion of the BlockBot ecosystem. This will help create an extensive network of AI bots catering to a wide range of use cases and industries.
What makes BlockBot unique compared to other AI platforms?
BlockBot's decentralized ecosystem, combined with its innovative token distribution model and robust tokenomics, incentivizes both users and developers to contribute to the platform's growth. By leveraging the power of blockchain technology and the Binance BNB Chain, BlockBot provides a secure, scalable, and cost-effective solution for accessing AI technology.
Can I buy for less than or more than 1 BNB?
Yes, you can buy for any amount including less or more than 1 BNB.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is a BlockBot NFT?
A BlockBot NFT gives you ownership of a BlockBot AI Chatbot that will be minted for you.
How much does it cost to mint a BlockBot NFT?
Each BlockBot MINT Pass costs 0.3 BNB or $97 if you're paying with a credit card.
How do I mint a BlockBot NFT?
You can mint a BlockBot NFT directly from our website using either BNB or a credit card. Please follow the instructions and prompts on our website.
Can I resell my BlockBot NFT?
As an NFT, your BlockBot is yours to hold or sell. Please note that you can resale your Blockbot NFT on the BlockBot's marketplace or secondary marketplaces,like OpeanSea or Rariable.
Is there a limit to how many BlockBot NFT I can buy?
Currently, there is no limit on the number of Blockbot NFTs a single user can purchase.